At Applied Robotics, we believe one of the most significant investments we make is in our community. This commitment takes many forms, including charitable contributions, volunteerism and civic leadership.
Our social responsibility is as varied as the people who work with us and the people we serve. Our objective is to improve the quality of life and economic vibrancy of the places where our customers, employees and other stakeholders live and work.
The following are a few of the local organizations and initiatives we support:
- Capital Region Chamber – http://www.capitalregionchamber.com/ The Chamber helps build a strong community by connecting our members to people, business and issues important to business success. We represent 2,800 businesses and organizations from throughout the Capital Region – Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer and Saratoga Counties and beyond – that employ more than 150,000 area residents. We provide leadership and resources to grow member businesses and our regional economy.
- Center for Economic Growth – http://www.ceg.org/ As the regional economic development and marketing organization serving an 11-county area in New York’s Capital Region, the Center for Economic Growth and its partners are focusing on innovation-driven, technology-based industries that will help regional communities and businesses compete and thrive.
- Laboratory Robotics Interest Group Upstate NY Chapter – http://www.lrig.org/ -We are a rapidly growing special interest group focused on laboratory automation. Our membership consists of over 12,000 scientists and engineers. A majority of members are from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry with others from the chemical, agriculture, cosmetic, food, and specialty industries. Multiple regional meetings are held each year in which our members’ experiences in automation are presented.
- Tech Valley Global Business Network – http://www.tvgbn.org/ The Tech Valley Global Business Network (GBN) is a volunteer-based, not-for-profit collaboration of four area business membership organizations dedicated to providing education and networking opportunities for expanding international trade in New York’s Tech Valley: The Capital Region Chamber, the Center for Economic Growth and the Chamber of Southern Saratoga County.
- The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County – http://www.southernsaratoga.org/ The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County’s mission is to work for our members, customers and stakeholders to create a successful business environment, provide valuable resources and to be a vigorous advocate for the business community. We also strive to improve both the economic environment and the quality of life within Southern Saratoga County.
The following are a few of the organizations that our staff volunteers for: