Pneumatic palletizing grippers
Pneumatically actuated mechanism to clamp the bags from the sides, keeping bag and tool centered to prevent misalignment and maintain palletizing consistency.
These grippers are manually adjustable ± 95mm to accommodate different bag widths.
The grippers are hard coated for protection in extreme environments.
- A sensor to verify presence / absence of the bag in the gripper.
- Capable of 20+ cycles per minute, dependent upon robot and distance traveling.
- Pre-configured for robots with an ISO 125 bolt pattern for tool mounting or many other options but able to be used without a robot and all I/O included for ease of integration.
- All electrical interconnections between the valves, sensors and the junction box as well as the electrical cable and connector are provided for easy robot integration.
Bags Per Minute 30 BPM
Operating Pressure 4 – 6 bar
Operating Temperature 5-60°C
Noise Emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 dB (A) in any direction
- A pneumatic mechanism for moving empty pallets into the loading position. (Note: mechanism will handle empty pallets only).
- Vacuum cups operated by a single generator to pick up a 1016mm x 1219mm (40″x 48″) slip sheet.
- Collision sensing device options available
- Quick connect/disconnect devices for robotic attachment available