Features and Benefits
|• Compact design and wide range of strokes|
|• Double piston design with finger synchronization|
|• Self-lubricating bearings|
|• Side finger mounting|
Pneumatic Parallel Grippers
VRG is a long stroke two-finger parallel gripper for lighter duty applications.
- Compact design and wide range of strokes available.
- Double piston design with finger synchronization by a rack and pinion mechanism.
- All shafts equipped with self-lubricating bearings.
- Long stroke, round guidance system protected from dirt and debris.
- Side finger mounting.
- Slots for mounting and positioning of magnetic-field sensors.
- Air supply via screw connections.
Operating pressure 1 – 6 bar
Ambient temperature 10-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction