Features and Benefits
|• Easy to integrate|
|• Variable and adjustable grip force|
|• RoHS Compliant|
Featuring a universal operating platform and accurate positioning of robotic fingers, SmartGrippers™ meet your stringent requirements for precision and application flexibility, while bringing greater efficiencies to your application.
The SmartGripper™ is operated using a serial RS232/RS485 link.
The user issues serial commands and parameters as required by the application. The SmartGripper’™ replies serially with its address and “OK”, or “Error” and error number.
A PC-based softwear tool assists in operation.
Interchangeable fingers are designed to hold or carry micro plates (in either landscape or portrait orientation), test tubes and other media. Fingers can be designed by the user, or provided by Effecto.
The SmartGripper™ comes with an internal motion controller and precision motor. It is powered by 12Vdc or 24Vdc at 0.65 Amps maximum.
• Easy to integrate
• Relative encoder closed loop architecture
• Proven and tested under “real-life” conditions on articulated robots, along with precise lab bench monitoring for millions of cycles
• Single cable for power and communication
• Fail-safe brake 5 N
• Visual diagnostic LED indicators
• Accurate positioning of the fingers
• Variable and adjustable grip force
• No proprietary software or controllers required
• Safe, reliable
• Direct drive minimizes backlash
• RoHS Compliant
*IP67 Available upon request
Ambient temperature -20 / 60°C