Features and Benefits
|• Robust and lightweight housing|
|• Sturdy T-slot with hardened steel gibs|
|• Mounting from one side in two screw directions|
|• Central through-hole|
Pneumatic Parallel Grippers
QPGB is a universal three-finger centric gripper, with a hollow center, featuring high reliability and a long service life, suitable for applications that require a center bore,(e.g. for workpiece feed, special sensor systems or optical recognition systems).
- Robust lightweight housing made of hard-coated aluminum alloy.
- Sturdy T-slot with hardened steel gibs for effective jaw guidance, precise handling, and easy maintenance.
- Central through-hole which can be used for feed through of supply hoses and utilities.
- Mounting from one side in two screw directions for versatile and flexible integration.
- Integrated permanent magnets for direct monitoring of piston movement.
- Slots for mounting and positioning magnetic-field sensors.
- Air supply via hose-free direct connections or fitting screw connections.
Operating pressure 2 – 8 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction