Features and Benefits
|• Robust and lightweight housing|
|• Sturdy T-slot with hardened steel gibs|
|• Compact dimensions for minimal impact in space|
|• Mounting from one side in two screw directions|
Pneumatic Parallel Grippers
QPG is a universal two-finger centric gripper featuring high repeatability and long service life, suitable for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Robust and lightweight housing made of hard-coated aluminum alloy.
- Sturdy T-slot with hardened steel gibs for effective jaw guidance, precise handling, and easy maintenance.
- Compact dimensions for minimal impact in space sensitive applications.
- Mounting from one side in two screw directions for versatile and flexible integration.
- Integrated permanent magnets for direct monitoring of piston movement.
- Slots for mounting and positioning of magnetic-field sensors.
- Air supply via hose-free direct connections or fitting screw connections.
Operating pressure 2 – 12 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction