Self-centering vise with wedge-hook mechanism and hydraulic drive, machine table embedded – 2 jaws
OSV vices are widely used on working machines to clamp the work piece.
The thrust for clamping force on the piece is determinate through the pressure with a double-acting piston incorporated into the vice.
The cylinder, that handle the piston into the vice, can be embed inside the machine table.
The transmission of the thrust, from hub to grippers, happen through inclined planes.
• Joinds between the particulars (drive hub – jaw)
• The construction of the inclined plane seat in pit up the jaw allowed the height length guide.
• The drive hub has an extra guide in the gib to assure an added precision and affidability.
• The parts are joind to assure the movement open/close. They are entirely grilling with millesimal tolerance.
• The final centering adjustments are made after assembly, with vice feeding with working pressure.
• All the pieces are made with extreme precision to assure centesimal allowances in construction.
• The flat jaw guides have inserted gib for graeter precision and finishing of the sliding surfaces and so as to regain slack resulting from wear.
• OSV are equipped with effective protection against the infiltration of production waste and with inputs for pressurization.
• Vices are made with predisposition for a forced pressurization and with a strong “Degree of Protection” (IEC 144).
• Feeding connections are located at the cylinder’s bottom and laterely on the body of the vice.
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction