Self-centering vise with hydraulic drive
The OSV series self-centering vices with automatic indexing were designed to be installed on the platform of Machining Centres with hydraulic presetting*.
They can be universally installed on horizontal or vertical machines with fixed or rotating platform and with or without pallet change.
• Safety: a hydraulic accumulator, integrated in the vice, guarantees the blocking of the part during applications with pallet change, thus compensating for possible draw marks
• Precision and reliability: the vice is built with special types of treated steel; the know-how gained by Tecnomors in forty years of presence on the market as manufacturer of precision vices and indexing chucks is the best guarantee. The vice features an access for pneumatic pressurisation which, in addition to washers and protection devices from machining contamination, optimizes the performance and guarantees longer intervals between maintenance interventions.
• Rigidity: the overdimensioned vice slides are adjusted based on millesimal tolerances, the final centering adjustment is carried out after completing the installation so as to guarantee the best possible geometric precision
• Versatility: when finishing the parts subject to warping, the blocking mechanism regulates the blocking force by adjusting the clamping pressure without opening the vices.
The system enables the blockage both during the clamping (grip on the outside) and the opening (grip on the inside) phases
• Compactness: the reduced dimensions of the mechanisms allow for better exploitation of the machining area
The vices are built based on the specific references given for the Machining Centres on which they are to be installed (drawing with exact dimensions, set up and supply positions must be specified) without need for interfacing plates on the machining platform.
*( nr. 1 double solenoid activated electrovalve with pressure reducer + nr.1 pressurisation access suggested).
|MODEL||STROKE PER JAW|
@ MAX PRESSURE
|TOTAL CLOSING FORCE|
@ MAX PRESSURE
|The dimensions are indicative and susceptible to changes due to technical improvements. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.|
Max. operating pressure 70 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction