Features and Benefits
|• Adjustable stroke|
|• Robust lightweight housing|
|• Specially designed fingers|
Pneumatic O-Ring Grippers
OPR – PM 6-Finger
OPR and PM are innovative multi-finger grippers for handling and assembling O-rings
- They are specifically designed with an independent device which expands the gasket and another which subsequently ejects it for assembling.
- Ability to assemble particularly thick gaskets and to position them in seats which are located at a distance from the ends of the housing.
- Adjustable stroke suitable for different O-ring sizes.
- Robust lightweight housing made of hard-coated aluminum alloy.
- OPR50 includes specially designed fingers.
Operating pressure 4 – 8 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction