Features and Benefits
|• Robust lightweight housing|
|• IP67 protection provided by lip seals|
|• Compact dimensions|
|• Mounting from two sides in three screw directions|
Pneumatic Parallel Grippers
OPH is a sealed three-finger centric gripper featuring high reliability, that is suitable for handling of rough/dirty workpieces.
- Robust lightweight housing made of hard-coated aluminum alloy.
- IP67 protection provided by lip seals at round jaws offer permanent, secure protection.
- Compact dimensions for minimal impact in space sensitive applications.
- Mounting from two sides in three screw directions for versatile and flexible integration.
- Integrated permanent magnets for direct monitoring of piston movement.
- Slots for mounting and positioning of magnetic-field sensors.
- Air supply via hose-free direct connections or fitting screw connections.
Operating pressure 2 – 8 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction