Features and Benefits
|• Long Strokes|
|• Mounting from two sides|
|• Precise handling|
Pneumatic Parallel Grippers
OPE is a universal three-finger parallel gripper featuring high reliability and long service life, suitable for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Robust, lightweight housing made of hard-coated aluminum alloy.
- Sturdy C-slot with hardened steel gibs for effective jaw guidance, precise handling, and easy maintenance.
- Mounting from two sides in three screw directions for versatile and flexible integration.
- Side or top finger mounting.
- Integrated permanent magnets for direct monitoring of piston movement.
- Slots for mounting and positioning of magnetic-field sensors.
- Air supply via fitting screw connections or hose-free direct connections (optional version “X”).
Operating pressure 2 – 12 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction