Features and Benefits
|• High energy density|
|• High stability and precision|
|• Large surface for finger mounting|
Pneumatic Toggle Grippers
OG3 is a three-finger toggle gripper with a high grip force and non-reversible mechanism,suitable for heavy industrial applications.
- High energy density.
- Capability to grip parts in opening and closing mode.
- Driving mechanism guided along the entire stroke giving high stability and precision.
- Large surface for finger mounting to guarantee extremely safe clamping of the workpiece.
- The toggle mechanism provides non-reversible gripping in the opening and closing positions – even without air pressure
- Air supply via screw connection.
Operating pressure 2 – 8 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction