Features and Benefits
|• Robust and lightweight housing|
|• Lever design for high-force transmission|
|• Versatile and flexible integration|
Pneumatic Parallel Grippers
MOP is a universal three-finger parallel gripper featuring high repeatability and long service life, suitable for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Robust and lightweight housing made of hard coated aluminum alloy.
- Sturdy T-slot with hardened steel gibs for effective jaw guidance, precise handling and easy maintenance.
- Lever design for high-force transmission and jaw synchronization.
- Mounting from two sides in three screw directions for versatile and flexible integration.
- Air supply via hose-free direct connections or fitting screw connections.
Operating pressure 2 – 12 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction