Indexing chuck with automatic clamping and indexing – (8×45°)
MDE is an automatic indexing chuck with hydraulic clamping and indexing.
It is not self-centering.
• made in special high resistance hardened and cementing 60HRC steel UNI18NiCrMo5, to maintain a high degree of precision, reliability and quality
• indexing movement (tecnomors patent) simple reliable with only a piston that works in rotation and in clamping position. Indexing precision ± 1’
• guiding system of clamping and of the indexing mechanism.
This system uses 2 pre-loaded solid straight roller radially and 1 axial bearing
• seals against contamination by coolant, chips or dust
• constant and long lasting precision
• easy installation to the machine
• the chuck is connected to the rear rotating oil manifold thanks to the nest tube.
This tube system is supplied with grinding hardened steel clutchs
• centrifugal force compensation system for parts susceptible to deformations to obtain an higher productivity performance
• indexing control device
• a good automation system level grows using robot to load and to unload workpieces
• indexing process is possible also in rotation position to allow a fast indexing position passage. The rotation speed has to be not at the maximum power
• indexing takes, with position control, approx. 2-4 seconds per 90°, depending on the size of the chuck
• very simple hydraulic system based on 2 indexing mechanism ports, 2 clamping pistons ports and 1 manifold drain
• the chucking piston is connected to a safety device and keeps the working securely gripped in the jaws even in the event of a complete pressure loss
• costant and automatic control of the indexing position and other working parameters by a separate electronic interface (not supplied) by the machine CNC
|The dimensions are indicative and susceptible to changes due to technical improvements. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.|
Max. operating pressure 55 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction