Features and Benefits
|• Limited height and large jaw support|
|• Very low friction and high load capability|
|• Double piston drive|
|• Gripper pressurization|
Pneumatic Parallel Grippers
LPG is a long stroke two-finger parallel gripper featuring high reliability and a long service life, suitable for many applications including dirty/harsh environments.
- Limited height and large jaw support to ensure rigidity and stability.
- Profiled guideways designed with polymer slide parts that have very low friction and high load capability.
- Double piston drive synchronized by a rack-and-pinion system hermetically sealed for dirty environment applications.
- All materials selected for long life in harsh environments.
- Standard central connection for gripper pressurization.
- Slots for mounting and positioning of magnetic-field sensors.
- Air supply via hose-free direct connection or screw connections for flexible pressure supply in all automated systems.
Operating pressure 2 – 8 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction