Features and Benefits
|• High stroke per jaw|
|• Sturdy T-slot with hardened steel gibs|
|• Compact dimensions|
|• Oval piston maximizes gripping forces|
Pneumatic Parallel Grippers
LGE is a small two-finger parallel gripper featuring high reliability and a long service life, suitable for handling low weight components.
- High energy density.
- High stroke per jaw.
- Sturdy T-slot with hardened steel gibs for effective jaw guidance, precise handling, and easy maintenance.
- Compact dimensions for minimal impact in space sensitive applications.
- Oval piston maximizes gripping forces.
- Mounting in two screw directions for versatile and flexible integration.
- Air supply via hose-free direct connections or fitting screw connections.
Operating pressure 3 – 6 bar
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
Sound emissions (sound pressure) ≤ 70 db (A) in each direction