Univer pneumatic and electric power clamps put the clamp on the competition with superior design, functionality and lowest cost of ownership. Inventory standardization is possible since one clamp can be used for all thicknesses of metal sheets even two sheets can be clamped together.
Each clamp covers the entire range of opening angles from 0 to 135° with step less/non-detent adjustments. Univer clamps feature low wear ball bearings and a unique linkage design that compensates for both the internal and external tolerances and eliminates the need for maintenance ever. This ensures the accuracy of the closed position over the lifetime of the clamp without shimming and keeps the metal sheet from deforming. Check out the complete list of features below.
- All metal body – all anodized aluminum alloy body and clamping arm
- All angles from 0 – 135°
- Roller bearings –linear and rotary motion guided by roller bearings guaranteed for 3,000,000 cycles
- Unique linkage design (ensures positional repeatability & locks never need maintenance)
- All metal optical sensor
- No maintenance shimming (adjusts over time)
- Pneumatic ports on both sides of the cylinder
- Standardized components (sensor)
- M12 swivels between 0 – 90°
- Step less adjustment of opening angle (anywhere in the range of 0 -135° with no detents)
- Angle adjustment functions with or without air
- Manual release functions when air is removed